[Chicken-users] fnmatch egg

From: Caolan McMahon
Subject: [Chicken-users] fnmatch egg
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 11:54:07 +0100

I've just written some bindings to fnmatch(3), which provides
shell-style wildcard pattern matching for filenames. Much like `glob`
from the posix module, only it matches two strings, returning a
boolean rather than descending directories and returning a list of
matching filenames.

https://github.com/caolan/chicken-fnmatch

This is fairly trivial, but doesn't appear to be available anywhere
else on the egg index. If someone could add it I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Caolan