Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:47:38 -0300

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
From: Yaroslav Tsarko <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:00:08 +0400
> Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Greetings everyone!

My system:

Linux yt 3.13.0-34-generic #60-Ubuntu SMP Wed Aug 13 15:45:27 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Firefox 31.0 from official Ubuntu repositories.

Dear Yaroslav Tsarko, thanks for reporting the problem!

I and iterrogo (from #chicken) will propose another css file to address this and other silent issues.

BTW, bug reports and suggestions on the wiki design are really welcomed from everybody!

Best wishes,
Arthur