Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Wiki design
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:57:41 -0300

Hello, folks!

Any news about the wiki design?

Best wishes,
Arthur

Matt,

On 30.08.2014 4:08, Arthur Maciel wrote:
Matt and Yaroslav, thanks for your opinions! (more below)Yaroslav, I also don't like the current background, but I still prefer it comparing to the colors you've suggested. Probably we will also need some (color) theory to inspire any change. Otherwise we will fall into a complex territory called taste :)

What do you think?

As we say in Russia: "There is no friend in questions of color and taste" ("Every man to his taste" is the closest English idiom) :) I agree with you that current bg color is somewhat too heavy to look at so we could choose something different. I suggest you play with it and show some different colors you would like - may be we shall choose one of them.

As to the font size - I suppose it is okay now. I suspect that shall we let it unspecified and browser will substitute one that is more close to user or system settings.

--
Thanks,
Yaroslav Tsarko