Re: [Chicken-users] 'make check' of chicken 4.9.0.1 on alpine linux 3.0.

From: Zachary Storer
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 'make check' of chicken 4.9.0.1 on alpine linux 3.0.4 i686 with musl c-library (after a successful build).
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:23:27 +0000

Hi, ckeen.

Alpine uses the musl-clib for everything by default. You only need to
install the proper build tools via apk add <package-name-here>.
I then did wget the latest stable CHICKEN source, and then I did
'bash-$ make PLATFORM=linux'.
Note that alpine uses busybox by default, so you may want to install
gnu coreutils and bash/zsh.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to email me or contact me
on irc, (I'm zacts on freenode).

Thanks,

Zachary Storer