Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL egg option defaults poll

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL egg option defaults poll
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:05:55 -0400

Thomas Chust scripsit:

> ... and there I was thinking that was implicit in the use of SSL/TLS
> in the first place ;-)

Security, like privacy, exists in the individual human mind alone: die
Gedanken sind frei.  Beyond that, 15th century tradecraft is still the
best advice:  meet someone around dawn in a large open field where
you can see someone else coming.  In addition, it now pays to make
sure there are no drones between you and the sun.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
"After all, would you consider a man without honor wealthy, even if his