Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] How can I convert this lisp(SBCL) macro to chick

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] How can I convert this lisp(SBCL) macro to chicken scheme?
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 20:25:41 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Moritz Heidkamp wrote:

NeXT <address@hidden> writes:

Thank you, what I miss from clojure is its uniform or homoiconic(?)
style of sequence accessing; so one does not have to check current
sequence is whether list or vector or others. I'd like to create macro
or something for this. :-)

This is called a generic interface, it has nothing to do with
homoiconicity. For CHICKEN, the sequences egg[1] offers something like
this.
[...]

Hello,

the SRFI-42 eager comprehensions also go in that direction and are also available as an egg for chicken.

Ciao,
Thomas