Re: [Chicken-users] readline history bug?

From: Alexej Magura
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline history bug?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:59:28 -0700

While perusing through readline's source code, I went ahead and added a couple of functions that expose more of the API(? if that's the right term).

Specifically, they expose the where_history(), current_history(), previous_history(), next_history(), history_search(), and history_set_pos() functions, as well as the history_length variable.

I'm not really sure where to send the patches... I thought that originally I was supposed to send them to this mailing list, but then I read somewhere that they should be sent to chicken-hackers, but we're supposed to report bugs to chicken-users and send patches and what-not :S

I even ran salmonella and it seemed to check out okay.
--
Alexej Magura