Re: [Chicken-users] readline history bug?

From: Alexej Magura
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline history bug?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 02:31:23 -0700

On 12/11/2014 01:43 AM, Christian Kellermann wrote:
So it looks to me, like it is working fine. Does this help?

Yeah, I loaded up my shell without my rcfile and the problem went away, so something in my .zshrc/.zshenv is causing the problem.

Note that you indeed need to create the file first. The session history should
be
explicitly added to the file through the gnu-history-install-file-manager
procedure but I don't understand the use of the hook procedure
there. I think it's a typo and should be (exit-handler (hook
(exit-handler))), same for implicit-exit-handler. What do you think?
Not to sound stupid, but I'm not entirely sure what a hook procedure is. It sounds like something that might deal with ports... or something like a callback?

--
Alexej Magura