Re: [Chicken-users] IDE for Beginners

From: Nathan Thern
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] IDE for Beginners
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:05:44 -0500

On 12/4/2014 1:16 PM, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
Despite being initially cryptic, I'd strongly recommend learning Emacs.
It's a valuable and flexible tool that can be useful in many situations,
not only for editing CHICKEN code.  If you are familiar with Lisp
languages (and I assume you are), Emacs can be programmed to do
virtually whatever you want (including making it less cryptic to your
taste)!

Best wishes.
Mario

Do you recommend SLIME or Geiser or some other tool/combo? Is there a thread or wiki page that one can use to get started?

regards,
NT