[Chicken-users] Export a defstruct - Short Version?

From: Bahman Movaqar
Subject: [Chicken-users] Export a defstruct - Short Version?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 00:58:54 +0330

Hi all,

I have a module with the very simple following code:

    (module point
      (point)

      (import scheme)
      (import defstruct)

      (defstruct point x y))

This code obviously doesn't compile because the export list is wrong
--if I change the export list to, for example, (make-point) it compiles
fine.

I'm aware a "defstruct" is basically a shortcut to create a bunch of
functions and the standard way to export it is exporting all the
functions one by one. Now, I'm wondering if there is an easier/shorter
way to do this (something like a wild card)?

I'd appreciate any help/hint. TIA,

--
Bahman Movaqar

http://BahmanM.com - https://twitter.com/bahman__m
https://github.com/bahmanm - https://gist.github.com/bahmanm
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)