Re: [Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits

From: combier
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:34:41 +0800

Hi,

You are right, apply-hack.x86-64.S looks to be disabled. I didn't notice before.
Does it mean that Windows 64 bits is not fully supported?

I tried to add Apply-hack.x86-64.S in the build, but it does not compile correctly.
Strange, the syntax of the gcc assembly is different from Windows and Linux?

I don't understand why Apply-hack.x86-64.S is available, but not compiled on Windows 64.
Is it more complicated than fixing some syntax issues?

Log:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=f4a486ea0e09e7582dd0b13c21bf7389cb604bdc

Thanks in advance!

Regards,