Re: [Chicken-users] Installing "combinatorics" - "cock" missing

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Installing "combinatorics" - "cock" missing
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:46:21 -0200

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Alex Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:51 AM, Bahman Movaqar <address@hidden> wrote:

Hah!  Great guess on #chicken Mario! It was my ISP...it installed smoothly after bypassing that stupid filter.  Thanks for the help.

There was a porn filter applied to all internet traffic which removed the cock egg? Wow.

I've had the same problem with apt-get once, but that was even worse: it was trying to download libsexy. Talk about an agressive filter!

— Stephen