[Chicken-users] multiple mingw installations on windows

From: Răzvan Rotaru
Subject: [Chicken-users] multiple mingw installations on windows
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 14:34:24 +0200

Hi,

On windows, then chicken compiler uses the gcc which is found in PATH. This causes problems when there are multiple mingw installations on a machine (or multiple gcc bundled with various software).

Is there a way to tell the chicken compiler which gcc to use? I am looking for an environment variable to do this, something in the spirit of CHICKEN_PREFIX, or some other configuration, not a chicken build option like C_COMPILER. I need it when installing chicken as a binary.

Thanks,
Razvan