Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg v2.0 feedback

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg v2.0 feedback
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 08:33:36 -0700

Hi Alexej,

As a daily user of csi with readline I look forward to using your enhancements.  If it makes sense to do I would like to see the behavior change for a new install, currently the user has to touch the ~/.csi-history (?) file before history will be kept. I'd like it if that became unnecessary.

Thanks

Matt

Sent by MailWise – Your emails, with style.:)