Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg v2.0 feedback

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg v2.0 feedback
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:21:07 -0500

address@hidden scripsit:

> As a daily user of csi with readline I look forward to using your
> enhancements.  If it makes sense to do I would like to see the
> behavior change for a new install, currently the user has to touch
> the ~/.csi-history (?) file before history will be kept. I'd like it
> if that became unnecessary.

That amounts to saying that every instance of csi logs everything you do.
For both space and security reasons, I think it's better if the user has
to take an affirmative action before that happens.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
Is a chair finely made tragic or comic? Is the portrait of Mona Lisa