[Chicken-users] In-code documentation with Cock - how?

From: Daniel Ziltener
Subject: [Chicken-users] In-code documentation with Cock - how?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:15:59 +0100

I found the egg manual to cock a bit unhelpful for what it states about the
.setup-file. I'm working on a library where my .setup-file contains two
"compile" and an "install-extension" expressions, but the manual now tells me
I have to use "setup-shared-extension-module" and "run-cock". Do I put them in
the setup file additionally to the already-existing content, or do they
replace certain parts?
Is cock even "state of the art" for in-code and egg documentation?

Thanks,
--
Daniel Ziltener

Benutze Kryptographie für E-Mails; siehe https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/de