Re: [Chicken-users] Up to date Chicken packages for most Linux distribut

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Up to date Chicken packages for most Linux distributions
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:13:59 +1300

Hi Daniel,

On 2015-01-26 17:41, Daniel Ziltener wrote:
> I created a repository on the OpenSUSE Build Service with packages for
> most distributions.

This is a very nice resource, thanks for taking the time to prepare it!
This build service seems quite handy.

> Oh, and I'd be glad if users of other distributions than OpenSUSE
> could maybe give feedback if they really work as intended, but they
> should.

The Debian packages don't seem to be using the libraries in
/var/lib/chicken/7, but instead try to load them from
/usr/local/lib/chicken/7 -- it seems $PREFIX isn't taking cleanly? I can
collect some more info if you'd like, just let me know.

Cheers,

Evan