Re: [Chicken-users] Status of Slime egg (aka alternatives to default Inf

From: Daniel Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Status of Slime egg (aka alternatives to default Inferior Scheme mode)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 07:39:29 -0800

The slime egg is basically abandoned. The original author bio longer has time to maintain it and is no longer writing chicken code. I put in some patches to prop it back up to a point it would execute, but...

(Shameless plugs inbound). There's also alpha-quality support for chicken in development for geiser, as well as the chicken-scheme.el package.

Chicken itself ships with chicken.el, as well.

https://github.com/dleslie/chicken-scheme.el

https://github.com/dleslie/geiser

I would appreciate feedback for geiser, of you're interested.

-Dan