Re: [Chicken-users] How to compile chicken scheme to Windows DLL?

From: Ryuho Yokoyama
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to compile chicken scheme to Windows DLL?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:19:27 +0900

Thank you very much for replying.

Do you have any special reason to be using such an old CHICKEN?

Yes, as stating in reply mail to Mr. Oleg Kolosov, I am now converting all my CL code to Scheme(Chicken, Gambit). In original code there are many "define-macro". Because Chicken Ver 4 does not support "define-macro" I am
using the Ver 3.

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Do you want to embed CHICKEN
into a C application as a dll?

Please refer to reply mail to Mr. Oleg Kolosov.

-----Original Message----- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:48:06 +0000