Re: [Chicken-users] Vim plugin for chicken-docs

From: Scott McCoid
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Vim plugin for chicken-docs
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:55:38 +0100

No worries! Thanks again, looking forward to using this a lot more.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Sergi Mansilla <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm glad you like it! The functionality you ask for is not implemented, but it is one of the main features I want to implement. I first have to learn how to do quickfix-style lists in vim :P. After that, it's all a matter of parsing chicken-doc output.

Cheers,
Sergi