Re: [Chicken-users] Basic abnf usage?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Basic abnf usage?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:24:15 -0400

Matt Gushee scripsit:

>     string-kmp-partial-search
>     make-kmp-restart-vector
>
> Substring/shared is not too big a deal, but that KMP stuff is a bit
> daunting. Maybe I'll look into it if I have time. I do like the comparse
> API, and would like to be able to use it.

Fortunately, KMP works just as well with UTF-8-encoded byte strings as
with proper strings, because of the nature of the UTF-8 encoding.
As long as all arguments are proper UTF-8, everything should be fine.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
Does anybody want any flotsam? / I've gotsam.