[Chicken-users] TOML parser egg

From: Caolan McMahon
Subject: [Chicken-users] TOML parser egg
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:34:35 +0100

Hi all,

I've been writing a TOML parser, mostly as an excuse to play with
comparse (with is very nice btw). TOML is a reasonable looking config
file format that's not crazy like YAML ;)

The egg is available at http://github.com/caolan/chicken-toml

More info on TOML: https://github.com/toml-lang/toml

If someone could add this to the egg index I'd appreciate it.

I tried to keep the API close to the medea JSON parser. It's passing
the toml-test suite and should be pretty usable. The encoder produces
'correct' but not necessarily pretty output. Expect the formatting of
the TOML output to change as I make it more human-friendly in future
versions (eg, deciding when to use multi-line strings).

Enjoy!

Caolan