Re: [Chicken-users] Statically Linking Eggs

From: Nick Andryshak
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Statically Linking Eggs
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:10:19 -0400

Caolan McMahon writes:

> I'm also interested in the tooling around statically linked eggs, or
> at least finding ways to better document the process. I've had mixed
> results, sometimes it's easy, others it's incredibly painful. If
> anyone has ideas on how to improve this I'd be willing to help out.

Caolan,

In additional to the documentation on the CHICKEN website, I found this
page has a couple of useful examples of statically linking simple Eggs,
maybe it will help you (or somebody else):

http://www.foldling.org/scheme.html#compiling-statically-linked-chicken-scheme-programs-with-extensions

- Nick