Re: [Chicken-users] whitespace in sxml

From: Nathaniel Rudavsky-Brody
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] whitespace in sxml
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 18:15:41 +0200

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the ideas.

xml->sxml in Guile has a trim-whitespace option, but I don't know if it changes behavior for whitespace-only nodes.

I was (am?) hoping to find a way to do the described customization in chicken without having to dive into the ssax code, since I imagine that would break a lot of other things (differences between the egg and the original?).

Nathaniel