Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: or

From: cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: or
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 12:57:52 -0400

Peter Bex scripsit:

> It's just unfortunate that only Picrin bothered to implement ir-macros,
> considering it's so easy to do with synclo.

MIT Scheme could probably add them if anyone sent Chris Hanson a patch.
Larceny could implement them too, I think.  The trouble is that the
naive algorithm is O(N^2) in the size of the macro, which makes them
tricky for large, heavy macros.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
A: "Spiro conjectures Ex-Lax."