Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate

From: Leonardo Taccari
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:44:13 +0200

Hello Moritz and the entire Chicken community,
First of all thank you very much for the release!

Moritz Heidkamp writes:
> [...]
> If you can, please let us know the following information about the
> environment you tested the RC tarball on:
> [...]

Operating system: NetBSD/amd64 7.99.18
Hardware platform: x86-64
C Compiler: GCC 4.8.4
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: yes
Installation of eggs works?: yes

If there are chickeners that are also pkgsrc users I have updated
wip/chicken package. Please note that from pkgsrc you can also run tests
via the "test" target.

Keep up the good work!
Ciao,
L.