Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 16:48:58 +0200

That's interesting.  I just succeeded to build chicken (both the 4.9.1
and my local deviations) with gcc 4.9.2 and clang 3.5.0 on both amd64
and armhf.

However I ran into many other issues.

Latest entry on the list `thread-join!` not knowing that thread can be
in sleeping state.

Also there's something strange going on - I observe object references
being mixed up.  (Though this could be an unrelated bug, it never
happened in the past couple of years.)