Re: [Chicken-users] callbacks returning twice

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] callbacks returning twice
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:40:56 -0600

Hi, Jörg--

I don't know if I have any answers, but having struggled with a few IUP issues, I thought I'd take a look. However, I tried to compile your code and ...

> Warning: reference to possibly unbound identifier `gridbox'

Yes, indeed it is unbound. There is no reference to 'gridbox' in the IUP egg (v1.6.0) source code. What version of the egg are you using - or did you add gridbox support yourself?

--
Matt Gushee