Re: [Chicken-users] Homepage design proposal

From: Andy Bennett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Homepage design proposal
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:38:57 +0100

Hi,

Most modifications were done to chicken.css file, so changes are
immediately applicable to probably 90% of CHICKEN site (exceptions are
api.call-cc.org [10] and bugs.call-cc.org [11]). To make the page
"responsive" to narrow screens (i.e. mobiles) we would need to add one
line of HTML into pages. This line is already inserted in the .html
files on the

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-web-page/chicken-web-page.tar.gz
[12] bundle. It contains many .html files and I recommend opening
"CHICKEN Scheme.html" first. The menu on this page has some directly
browsable links ("Get started!" link at the bottom can also be
clicked).

Do you find it useful?

Wow! These are really cool!

...and I like how you've extended from the status quo rather than rebuild everything. It makes it very easy to make a decision on and then implement quickly.

Nice work!

--
address@hidden
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/