Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 4 available
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 14:08:34 -0600

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

More successful testing:

Operating system: Haiku R1/Alpha4

Interesting. Is the Haiku project actually going anywhere? I've tried it and really liked what I saw, but they haven't had a release in almost 3 years.

Of course, if you are personally interested in Haiku that's fine. But strategically speaking it doesn't seem like a very important platform to support (though I wish that were not so).

--
Matt Gushee