Re: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN 4.10.0 has been released

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN 4.10.0 has been released
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:54:22 +0200

* Claude Marinier <address@hidden> [150806 20:15]:

> Note that I did not have this problem with the release candidates.

Could you try with them again and tell me exactly which one worked?
Because there are no differences that touch code between the rc4 and
the 4.10.0 version in git. If there are differences in behaviour for
you this could mean we shipped a rc with broken pregenerated C code
for whatever reason and I'd like to investigate that.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.