[Chicken-users] Last reminder: INTERCONTINENTAL CHICKEN CONFERENCE 2015,

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Last reminder: INTERCONTINENTAL CHICKEN CONFERENCE 2015, 25th-27th Sep.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:38:42 +0200

Hello!

This is a last reminder that the INTERCONTINENTAL CHICKEN CONFERENCE 2015 will
take
place as planned in Göttingen, Germany, from Friday, the 25th of September till
Sunday, the 27th.

More details can be found here:

    http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/intercontinental-chicken-conference-2015

Find a place to stay, bring you laptops and join us, everybody is welcome!

There is not an official time of entry, yet, but I will be at the location at
10:00 on Friday. If you
unsure about your time of arrival, or about finding the place, or if you arrive
earlier and want to
coordinate with other visitors, then please contact me via email.