[Chicken-users] Irregex - inserting variables into an SRE?

From: Tim Gallant
Subject: [Chicken-users] Irregex - inserting variables into an SRE?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:33:26 +0000

Hi All,

I'm attempting to create a mustache template parser using the irregex library. I have the following code:

 (irregex-fold
'(: open-tag (*? (~ #\>)) close-tag)
... )

open-tag and close-tag are variables I have defined in scope. SREs have their own keywords defined so it just barfs saying open-tag/close-tag aren't valid keywords. I've tried working around it using string->sre but it doesn't seem to come out correctly.

Anyone know of a best practice way of passing in variables to an SRE?

Let me know if you need additional details.

Best,

Tim