Re: [Chicken-users] strange IUP canvas behavior - mouse clicks returning

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] strange IUP canvas behavior - mouse clicks returning bad value
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 06:49:06 -0600

Hi, Matt--

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Matt Welland <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not sure how to narrow this problem down but I'd like to start with a fresh build of chicken / IUP. However that process never seems to go well for me.

What part doesn't go well? Is it the IUP egg, or the IUP library itself? I've rarely had trouble with the former, often with the latter ...

Has anyone recently installed the chicken IUP egg on 64bit Ubuntu 15.04 or a recent Debian and if so would you be so kind as to share your recipe for success?

I've been meaning for a while to update my IUP library. I've had some struggles with that in the past, and have worked out some solutions ... however, I'm on Arch Linux, so the issues may or may not be similar. At any rate, once I've done that I'll post a report in case it is useful.

--
Matt Gushee