Re: [Chicken-users] New SDL2 eggs; help wanted

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New SDL2 eggs; help wanted
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 13:35:13 -0800

As a potential user and implementor of similar eggs (Allegro, SOIL, .. nanovg),
I would provide fairly lean bindings first, then do any simplification or
hand-holding as an additional module. It will save you time in the near term
and provide flexibility to the users.

-Dan

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.