Re: [Chicken-users] New SDL2 eggs; help wanted

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New SDL2 eggs; help wanted
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 17:58:58 +0100

Hi John!

This is great! I would love to play around with this.

I tried to smack something together in the days when I was playing with CHICKEN on Android. It's probably not very useful, but I though I'd mention it anyhow: https://github.com/Adellica/chicken-sdl2/blob/master/sdl2.scm. It's true what the readme says: it's very alpha.

K.