[Chicken-users] requesting addition/inclusion of new egg in egg-location

From: masukomi
Subject: [Chicken-users] requesting addition/inclusion of new egg in egg-locations
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:37:13 -0500

I’ve put together a new egg called MDCD (MarkDown Code Documentation) that provides inline Markdown documentation for your code with REPL support and generated files for public export.

The egg, plus its documentation can be found at:

https://github.com/masukomi/mdcd
address@hidden:masukomi/mdcd.git

This is my first egg, and salmonella seems to like it (ignoring the fact I’ve added no docs to the wiki yet), but I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me if I’ve screwed anything up. Hopefully I’ve followed all the instructions properly.

Thanks in advance,