Re: [Chicken-users] requesting addition/inclusion of new egg in egg-loca

From: masukomi
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] requesting addition/inclusion of new egg in egg-locations
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:48:58 -0500

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Can you please remove 0.5 from .release-info and tag a new version?

I moved the v0.5 tag forwards after making the requested changes (because no-one other than me is referencing the repo yet). I will not be doing that on future tags because of the obvious negative consequences.

I would note though that the tag is v0.5 not 0.5 as the v prefix appears to be the current trend for tagging release versions in git repos. I modified the tgz url accordingly and tested that it works, but left the version number at "0.5" because I’m assuming it’s really a version number not a 1:1 correspondence to the tag.

There will be a 0.6 version within a day or two I suspect. An enhancement I want to add.