Re: [Chicken-users] Play with CHICKEN, Crepes-PHYS is out!

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Play with CHICKEN, Crepes-PHYS is out!
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:09:31 +0100

This is cool! I've never seen a binary CHICKEN deployment like this before. Pretty neat :) It works on my Arch Linux x864 out of the box, so that's very nice.

What eggs did you use? I see there's an libSDL2.so there, are you using the chicken-sdl2 egg? And libvorbis, are there bindings for that?

Is the source code available anywhere?

K.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Andy Bennett <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

> It’s a tiny game made in a few weeks using CHICKEN.

> A post-mortem blog post should follow in the next few days, along with
> the projects’s source-code. I will try to explain the different states
> the project went in, and how I built the binaries.

That's really neat!
I can't wait for the blog post. :-)

Regards,
@ndy