[Chicken-users] Dectecting disable-interrupts at compile time

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Dectecting disable-interrupts at compile time
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:26:32 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to cond-expand code depending on whether or not the code is
compiled with interrupts disabled.

Is there a feature I can test?  (Can't find any.  Did I miss it?)

Thanks

/Jörg

PS:  Currently I use my own feature to cond-expand into a declaration to
disable interrupts.  But the problem at hand: there is a feature, which
is unavailable when interrupts are disabled.  And the latter could be
the case because of command line arguments, no matter what my own
feature tried to assert.