Re: [Chicken-users] Any decent web development framework

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Any decent web development framework
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:54:30 +0100

The spiffy egg will let you make what you're looking for, but it doesn't provide the web-DSL that Sinatra has. You could make your own DSL, though, depending on what you're trying to do. I put together a small spiffy wrapper that works like this:

https://github.com/Adellica/reser/blob/master/example.scm

It's not in the coops, so chicken-install reser won't work (you'll have to do clone and cd reser && chicken-install)
K.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 9:11 AM, 机械唯物主义 : linjunhalida <address@hidden> wrote:
Looks like artanis is for guile and it needs to be compiled, not for Chicken.
Is there any way to install it in Chicken?

--

Coder, Gamer, Reader.