Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-spock and 'load'

From: Sudarshan S Chawathe
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-spock and 'load'
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:33:05 -0500

John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:

> > The 'load' not working makes sense now; thanks for the reminder!  It
> > seems odd that 'include' or something similar isn't available.
>
> Apparently you are just supposed to supply multiple files of Scheme
> code on the Spock command line.

It does, indeed.  Thanks!  I discovered similar behavior of the 'spock'
procedure, so it is consistent, and seems obvious in hindsight.

Compiling this way also seems to make macros defined in earlier files
available in later ones, at least in my very limited tests.  I almost
have the SRFI-1 sample implementation compiled into Javascript (just
need an implementation of the ':optional' macro).

Regards,

-chaw