Re: [Chicken-users] another egg

From: Caolan McMahon
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] another egg
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:54:48 +0000

Hey Jörg,

Thanks for the updates. I think I probably found things more
complicated writing this module because of wiring-pi calling callbacks
from other threads (hence pulling in concurrent-native-callbacks etc).
I'm currently using this library without hitting the 'case' issue you
pointed out... not the first obviously broken code I've had 'work' in
CHICKEN 4.10. Starting to think I'm losing it!

Caolan