Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: More SRFI reviewers needed.]

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: More SRFI reviewers needed.]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 20:31:58 -0500

Jeremy Steward scripsit:

> Nonetheless, I noticed that the SRFI document mentions implementing
> lazy sequences in a different way (utilizing SRFI 121: Generators,
> which is also on your list). I was wondering if the lazy-seq egg has
> been brought up whatsoever regarding this SRFI, and if there's some
> difference I'm not seeing here.

As best I can tell, the lazy-seq egg is more like SRFI 41 than like
SRFI 127.  I'm considering turning it into a SRFI to serve as a possible
alternative to SRFI 41 and/or 127.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
Consider the matter of Analytic Philosophy.  Dennett and Bennett are well-known.