[Chicken-users] Installing on Suse Tumbleweed

From: Peter Sommerfeld
Subject: [Chicken-users] Installing on Suse Tumbleweed
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:31:32 +0100

Hi everyone!

I'm new to scheme/chicken and this list.

I've tried to install 4.10.1 on SUSE Tumbleweed (the rolling release of
SUSE)
# make PLATFORM=linux PREFIX=/usr/local

Compiling seems to succeed. At least ./csi and other programs are
starting. But all files remain in the build directory and are not passed
to /usr/local.

Did I do something wrong or do I have to do additional steps?
May be I can pass the file to the appropriate directories by hand but I
need to know the correct locations in that case.

tia, Peter