Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 4.11.0 release candidate 2 available

From: J Irving
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 4.11.0 release candidate 2 available
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:54:46 -0400

Hey Peter

Thanks, and apologies for not getting around to testing with integrity
disabled. All good this time :)

Operating system: Mac OS X 10.11.4
Hardware platform: Intel Core i7
C Compiler: Apple LLVM version 7.3.0 (clang-703.0.29)
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: yes
Installation of eggs works?: yes

   cheers, J