Re: [Chicken-users] chicken 4.11.0rc2, installing numbers, "Warning: exc

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken 4.11.0rc2, installing numbers, "Warning: excluded identifier doesn't exist in module scheme: rationalize"
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:29:36 +0200

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 11:21:04AM -0400, Claude Marinier wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I installed the numbers egg. It succeeded but gives warnings. Building the
> application produces the same six warning messages. Should I be concerned
> about this?

Those warnings are harmless.  I should probably tweak numbers to
not exclude those nonexistent identifiers.  I don't remember but
it may have worked in older CHICKENs because the modules had a
slightly different buildup, or the older versions simply didn't
detect this and therefore wouldn't warn about it.

Cheers,
Peter