[Chicken-users] HEADS-UP! Next CHICKEN meetup @ Nuremberg, Germany on th

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] HEADS-UP! Next CHICKEN meetup @ Nuremberg, Germany on the horizon!
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:53:04 +0200

Dear CHICKEN fans!

There will be a next CHICKEN conference comming up!

It will take place in Nuremberg, Germany, Europe, Planet Earth.

The date is to be choosen from the following three:

* July 22-24th
* September 9-11th
* September 23-25th

You can vote for a date here:

https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=y2di3c2ka3zbepv9

Please vote on the date *now* as I have to confirm it by Monday.
Sorry for being in a rush but the place is heavily used.

We will meet at the "Nachbarschaftshaus Gostenhof"
Adam-Klein-Straße 6
90429 Nürnberg

https://www.nuernberg.de/internet/nh_gostenhof/

See https://www.nuernberg.de/internet/nh_gostenhof/kontakt.html for how to get
there with public transport.

I will open up a wiki page ASAP including suggestions on where to
stay. Chickenistas that have been to the previous event in Nuremberg
might recall whether they liked their hotel and add suggestions as
well.

The event will start around 16:00 on the Friday and we will leave on
sunday evening (~ 20:00).

The program (*laugh*) for the event will have to be made up either on
the wiki or as we go along.

The area around the venue has lots of nice food places, restaurants,
bars and Biergarten, so we will not starve. The local cafeteria will
provide us with soft drinks and coffee, even food if desired.

Nuremberg is reachable either by train or plane (airport code is NUE).

If you need any further assistance or have any questions don't
hesitate to ask.

I hope I will see you all there!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.