[Chicken-users] SQL in practice with CHICKEN

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: [Chicken-users] SQL in practice with CHICKEN
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 06:48:58 -0300

Hi there!

I'd really like to get in touch with different forms of handling SQL with CHICKEN in practice. I know about the existence of SQLite and Postgresql eggs, and also about SSQL.

But I'd like to see real code snippets performing queries and processing data from web forms or other forms of data input. I'd like to see how CHICKEN users wrap SQL calls in real projects, and if you you use some self-developed record/object mapping or maybe functional handlers for it.

I realize this is a broad request, but I'd appreciate if some you could share real code to inspire me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Arthur