Re: [Chicken-users] Threads, and async

From: rivo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Threads, and async
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:11:12 +0300

Hi,

Chicken have special option like 'disable-interrupts' this one allow precise control over scheduler using thread-yield! function. As far i remember in order to get fully cooperative scheduling user should ensure that all code compiled with this option.

About libuv, Chicken not very well suited for callback-based ffi, so there is no official available extensions, but integration is possible and working reasonable.